Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TRIALS

Well, in the last few weeks I have been working on some personal things and put my blogs aside to do so. Nothing to worry about, I just need to sort things out and deal with things.
I continued studying prayer and have been learning so much and I intend to go back to that, but I feel like talking about trials will help me a lot and I hope that it can help someone else, because we all know we ALL have trials.
Trials are so personal and individual. One event in someones life can be a huge overwhelming trial where another person can go through the same thing and they seem just fine. PEOPLE, we are ALL different. We deal with things different, we see things differently, we internalize things differently and therefore our trials are personal.
I have just started my studying on this topic... again. In the last few years I have studied it a lot and wondered about it a lot and asked a lot of questions. What I have discovered is that the more I study the more I feel like I can deal with hard things they happen. In the moment it is not easy, but if you can get through the epicenter of it all you will be able to see the light.
For now this is what I have and I plan to focus on this topic for a little while because I have some ideas for posts (Side Note: If you have anything let me know, message me, email me, text me, call me, email me, whatever). So, here is a scripture to end and maybe keep you thinking.

“Whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day” (Alma 36:3).

God bless you till we meet again my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful Lacie! I love reading your blogs! I found an amazing talk I wanted to share: http://www.lds.org/ensign/2010/03/learning-through-lifes-trials?lang=eng